Public spaces, Corporate offices, Shopping centres, Maritime, Aviation, and Hotels, Real Estates (e.g. gated communities and high-rise buildings) Schools / Colleges /University Campuses – these are all unique in their business operations and environments, so their security threats, vulnerabilities and risks are unique as well.
The first thing for any security manager is to understand the threats and risks that might pose harm to persons and assets that he is charged with their protection.
A holistic approach to TVRA enables managers to define and assess threats that are unique to their operations and work towards finding relevant solutions to their needs. A detailed and methodical process is therefore essential in understanding the security needs of your site, organization, institution or activity.
In this TVRA course, participants will learn how to look at their operations from the attacker’s point of view and understand what an attacker looks for while planning an attack.
The course will include case studies and samples projects from around the world, bringing international experience and best practices to the classroom, exposing the students to various industries and operations.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
1. Methodology – understanding the process and building blocks of a TVRA
2. Overview of ISO 3100
3. The theory and application of risk management
4. Security management measures
5. Managing the security processes
6. Security Domains – maritime, commercial, public institutions, hospitality and entertainment, public sector and private corporations
7. Mitigation strategies- Technologies, Processes, Procedures, and Training
8. Red Teaming – A method for checking for assessing preparedness and measuring the effectiveness of your security investment.
9. What’s Next- A brief introduction to Security Planning and Design
This course incorporates mind mapping sessions with a Hands- On approach. After lectures in the classroom, students will develop their own reports, based on the knowledge gained in the classroom.
The course instructor is a globally known security risk management professional with 20 years of experience as a practitioner, instructor and speaker in the West Africa region. Being in the Security & Risks Consultancy since 2006 with experience in helping individuals and companies (owners and operators) in designing the security systems and procedures for their properties in the country. More than 13 hi-rise buildings, 17 luxury hotels under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Movenpick and Alila, and 16 various projects in his successful project portfolio.
Dates: October 2021, (One Week – intensive course with homework)
Location: ORMI Office – Ayaben Street (Aviation Road) Adenta,
adjacent to BJ Capital Micro-finance building
Contact Us for further details/book an appointment
055 464 2732 email@example.com